 General / 22881
Re: Incorrect group posting [was RE: cartoonnetwork.com is having an online contest]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 9 Oct 2000 06:52:38 GMT

I'm certainly tired of hearing whining like this, and half feel like • chipping
into Larry's idea to ignore users on the web interface.  Perhaps you could
take your crusade to loc.au, because it certainly has no interest for • people
outside Australia.

I know what you mean...the purpose of multiple newsgroups is to make it
*easier* for people to read what they want, not to divide things up so much
that you have to scour 74 different newsgroups to figure out where a post on
a "US-Canada Lego club meeting for selling and/or auctioning space lego"
might belong.  Heaven forbid we use the word "auction" in lugnet.general
(whoops, just used it twice).

Just my opinion regarding Todd's fine Lego service.

Paul Davidson