 General / 22097
Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:29:03 GMT

Farlie A wrote:

Already I am (in tandem with the magazine project) working out in MLCAD some
new baseplaes for a Canal type 'system'

Canals are a real nice idea Alex. The obvious set missing from your list
is a lock! Another possible would be a waterside inn. Separate boats as
well.

One thing to bear in mind is that canal systems vary widely from country
to country and are almost non-existent in the US as compared to Europe.
Sounds like you're planning a UK-style canal system which might not have
very wide appeal.

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
Open Air Market: Limited edition kit