 CAD / 4652
Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 02:19:54 GMT

From: "Farlie A" <alex_farlie@hotmail.com>
Newsgroups: lugnet.cad,lugnet.general,lugnet.town
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 15:07:01 GMT
Subject: A project suggestion=  Let's develop a  Theme ourselves....

How about "Shoplifters?"

It would consist of a series of already opend boxes which are stuffed back
behind other LEGO sets.

This would bnot require ant retooling at the factory, nor much in the way of
design, as nothing would be needed except a picture on the box...

1232 Shoplifters (Minifig set)
1234 Gypsy tag team distraction
1245 Store Security
1246 Detention Lockup