 General / 22256
Re: A project suggestion= Let's develop a Theme ourselves....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 14:36:37 GMT

"Stephen A. Campbell" wrote:

<snip>

Cargo blimps

Did anyone else see the article on CargoLifter that appeared in Wired:

http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/8.08/airships.html

That would be quite a Lego project....would take a lot of bricks :)

--
Thomas Main
main@appstate.edu