 General / 22027
Re: Interesting Article about LEGO collecting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:53:45 GMT

In lugnet.general, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.general, Marina Artamonova writes:

Kinda off topic but i was wondering... how much do you guys spend on Lego per
month?

More than I should, not as much as I want to. I do wonder if I'm so addicted
it clouds my clarity of thinking...

Yea, me too. Certainly if I had an unlimited budget, there's a bunch of sets
I'd have by now. Instead, I just patiently wait (I'm on my way to a 2nd 4563
for example, or how I got my 6286s and 6285s). I did just blow a chunk on K-
Mart's BOGO 50% sale (picked up 2 each of many of the non-castle 2000 sets [I
already had got a bunch of the castle back in the spring), and back in June,
at the Brickfest LEGO outlet scratch and dent feeding frenzy I bought a
humongous amount of stuff (over $600, most of it 50% off scratch and dent).

Frank