 General / 22026
Re: Lego poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:14:24 GMT

I voted for Arctic.  Yes, it's juniorized, but I have found the parts in the
big base to very useful for a wide variety of MOC's.

Plus - Let's stop bashing the junior parts!  I use my junior parts all the
time.  In fact, I often find myself wishing I had more wall panels
(especially 1x2x5).  They are great when you are constructing large models
and need a large slab of wall.

Brad (Hamilton)

Bradley Dale <dinosauria_ca@yahoo.ca> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Bradley Dale writes:
Pick the best new theme at http://www.freevote.com/booth/lego2000

Dino Island currently has over 31% of the votes! Arctic and Knights • Kingdom are
losing- could it be the juniorization?

BTW, did I miss anything?