 General / 22285
Re: Interesting Article about LEGO collecting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 00:28:44 GMT

In lugnet.general, Marina Artamonova writes:
Kinda off topic but i was wondering... how much do you guys spend on Lego per
month?

I'm at about $300 a month, but that number is dwindling now that I've gotten a
lot of back sets collected. I'll probably keep it to $100 a month or less. I
want to grab some more ZNap closeouts at TRU (gotta get those cheap motors!!!),
so that will probably be the bulk of my upcoming purchases.

After dropping $169 into the Silver Champion (8458) and $99 into the Power
Puller (8457), I'm kinda burned out.

- Sean