 General / 2141
2140  |  2142
Subject:
TLG press release - not a crisis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 08:32:20 GMT

http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=50&Year=1999

Eric

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) This message is both threatening and reassuring: TLG admits that they're in trouble, but they also decide to do something about it. I hope they will get through this crisis and get out of it stronger and more customer-orientated. Mark --- (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)
  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) Indented material quoted from the press release: A DKK 1 billion improvement We have to sharpen our demands for our business system, but there also has to be room for both development and new activities. The Executive Team has therefore (...) (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)
  Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?

(...) <quote> Help with their future careers and help, if they so wish, to establish themselves a business. </quote> That might prove interesting. Could we see TLG's competition picking up strength after some folks are asked to leave, that is if the (...) (26 years ago, 24-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)