 General / 2225
Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 08:45:57 GMT

Selçuk Göre writes/wrote/has writen:

...that tries to get you to sign up under them to sell Amway stuff, hence my
original comment.  Every person who has tried to push Amway on me has always
pitched the pyramid first, products second.  It's like Mary Kay wihtout the
pink cars.

Jesse

I know this thing, and I also agree that it is teasing. They also combine the
whole thing with bells and whistles as "friendship force" or the like...sounds
stupid.

Sound to me a typical lugnet.off-topic.debat...
Anyway, we have this kind of think also in the Netherlands: Tupperware.