 General / 2222
Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 21:32:48 GMT

It's the name of a special cleaning product manufacturer (or distributer), in
other words, simply a detergent brand. The special thing about Amway is its
distribution and marketing system. You can not buy any Amway product from your
favorite store, it is only distributed by individuals who makes this job as a
second one, or a hobby. It is a kind of multinational distribution
association..:-)

Selçuk

Jasper Janssen wrote:

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 15:36:49 GMT, Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net>