 General / 2146
Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 11:32:00 GMT

Jesse Long wrote:
<lots of good stuff>

They are a business.  A business has one value--their bottom line.

This os one observation I disagree with. This is a privately owned firm.
Therefore it can have whatever values the owners want. If they choose
not to focus on bottom line, they can do that and not have to answer to
stockholders, for as long as they want to.

However it doesn't appear to me that is going on here.