 General / 2215
Re: TLG press release - not a crisis?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Jan 1999 10:46:18 GMT

On Mon, 25 Jan 1999 03:24:33 GMT, "Tom McDonald"
<radiotitan@yanospamhoo.com> wrote:

I find this to be very cool, if it actually works. I say this only because
probablity dictates that there is not a 100% success rate. But nonetheless if
TLG is anything like the Amway Corp., that's great.

Well, the outplacement stuff is standard practice when firing in
Europe. I think the Unions might get upset otherwise...

Jasper