 General / 2140
2139  |  2141
Subject:
FOTW - Check Big KMart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 04:45:23 GMT

Hello to all.

I was in the Big KMart near my house this evening, and spotted two
Technic 8022 sets on the shelf. (These are from 93-94, I think).

They were stickered at $14.59, but I've been in enough KMarts with old
stock to know better than THAT...

Now, this doesn't always work in Kmarts, and it seems to vary from store
to store, so there are no guarantees...

But I took the sets, as well as some other dusty, shelfworn stuff, and
carried them to electronics, and asked if they would scan them.

Most of the stuff scanned at orinal (sticker) price. (But some of these
were sets I have gotten at other Oklahoma Kmarts at ridiclous discounts;
hence the comment about how it varies from store to store)

But the 8022's scanned at $1.46 each.  8)

You might want to try this at your local Kmart as well, especially if
they tend to have stuff that looks pretty old...

Happy hunting!

Rob