 General / 2139
Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 1999 23:49:39 GMT

Probably not, but wouldn't it be cool if they did?

Mark Tarrabain wrote:

"G. Crisp" wrote:

I have been thinking about a similar concept recently.  What about.....

<drum roll>

Technic Buckets?

I would have loved to have had a couple of silver technic beams...

Greg

But would LEGO actually do it?

Mark

--

G. Crisp - gcrisp@mindspring.com

Isn't it odd that we celebrate the birth of Jesus by killing trees?