 General / 2119
Re: No way for a LEGO newbie to get up to speed? Unfair!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Jan 1999 05:55:19 GMT

"G. Crisp" wrote:

I have been thinking about a similar concept recently.  What about.....

<drum roll>

Technic Buckets?

I would have loved to have had a couple of silver technic beams...

Greg

But would LEGO actually do it?

Mark