 General / 21242
Re: Formal Letter to TLC?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 21:20:33 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
Hmmm, yes, I do think this is a really good idea.  Thoughts?
Brilliant!

Ditto to that!  A brilliant and unconventional philosophy sure to make friends
rather than enemies.  And in the case of the Theme Gallery, where Brad has
said that LEGO is indeed aware of it, I'll bet he could use some moral support
from the community (I don't see how could hurt) in making the case to his
higher-ups just exactly how bad the problem was and how much unhappiness had
resulted.

Perhaps we can all help Brad do his job to change LEGO for the better/smarter/
faster internally, rather than trying to go above his head and try to effect
any sorts of changes ourselves.

--Todd