 General / 21173
Re: Screen Resolution Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 16:09:19 GMT

On Sun, Aug 20, 2000 at 06:13:39AM +0000, Nick Crocco wrote:
Hello. I was just wondering what everyone's screen resolution is. I'm re-
designing my website and it would be good to know at what size I should
optimize it for. Personaly, I use 1024 x 768  :-D

1600x1200 on the desktop, 1024x768 on the laptop, but only cause it
won't support anything more... that doesn't mean I have netscape open to
full screen...

Dan