 Off-Topic / Fun / 5758
Re: Screen Resolution Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 12:39:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Nick Crocco writes:
Hello. I was just wondering what everyone's screen resolution is. I'm re-
designing my website and it would be good to know at what size I should
optimize it for. Personaly, I use 1024 x 768  :-D

~Nick
http://members.aol.com/swatlego
(New Site Design: http://www.geocities.com/nickcrocco/test.html)

My NT Workstation at work is 1280x1024.