 Publishing / 2371
Re: Screen Resolution Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 09:48:50 GMT

I find a width of about 700 to be generally comfortable, so that's what I
usually stay with.

'nuff said!

I use mostly 1280x1024 and my Netscape is about two-thirds of the
screen wide and as long as it can be. Works just fine.

Ppl. complaining about to long rows, just narrow the browser a tad,
problem solved.

/Tobbe