 General / 21168
Re: Screen Resolution Poll
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 07:28:22 GMT

"Nick Crocco" <swatlego@aol.com> wrote in message
news:FzKuMs.FHv@lugnet.com...
Hello. I was just wondering what everyone's screen resolution is. I'm re-
designing my website and it would be good to know at what size I should
optimize it for. Personaly, I use 1024 x 768  :-D

I use 1280x1024, but keep my browser pretty narrow - not usually more than
700.  I wouldn't worry *too* much about 640x480 folks, the majority use
800x600 and up.  That's my design philosophy - if it works for them it
works, if it doesn't - put an 'optimized for 800x600' note at the bottom.

BTW - I'm working on what will be a MAJOR site right now, and that's the
consensus of our design team.
--

Tim Courtney - tim@zacktron.com

ICQ: 23951114