 General / 18199
Re: Lego and Spielberg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 03:42:24 GMT

Ben Vaughan wrote:

In the second movie, check out the face on the director at the end.  I had a
good laugh at that.  If my face ever makes onto a minifig, I'll know I've
really made it.  8)

Good observation, Ben-- that's Spielberg all right!  If anyone deserves to be
immortalized as a minifig, it is he IMO.

BTW, the butchering of his last name in this thread was killing me so I changed
it, but at least I wasn't anal enough to retype LEGO in all caps as it should
be;-)

-John

Ben