 General / 18141
Re: Lego and Speilberg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 02:31:14 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Alan Gerber writes:
... and something designed to make the buildings
collapse(new?)!

If we're talking about the same thing, it looks like that supposed to be a
dino leg (ut you don't actually use the whole dino, just the leg)... or maybe
I'm just dreaming...

looks pretty cool, in general!

No, the little hinges under the buildings, which are apperantly yellow and dark
gray.
Alan