 General / 18142
Re: The LEGO Flood.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 03:13:53 GMT

Paul Sinasohn wrote:

I have the potential for this problem in my (Oakland, CA) basement - my
solution was to get as many Rubbermaid 18-gal. tubs as I can when they go on
sale for $4 at KMart or Target to store boxed sets in.

I'm glad there wasn't more damage, Gary...

Me too.  You're the closest thing AFOLs have to an archive!  ;)

I did the same thing as Paul--fortunately, I did it before the first of our
*three* floods, all of which were raw sewage, and all of which happened in the
last 18 months.  That would not have been pleasant, but it would have stopped my
occasional brick chewing.

I usually just keep full sets well off the ground.  That's about the best option
for me.

best

Lindsay