 General / 18139
Re: The LEGO Flood.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 00:29:56 GMT

I have the potential for this problem in my (Oakland, CA) basement - my
solution was to get as many Rubbermaid 18-gal. tubs as I can when they go on
sale for $4 at KMart or Target to store boxed sets in.

I'm glad there wasn't more damage, Gary...

Paul Sinasohn

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
Recently we had 3 inches of rain in metro Detroit.  And I had 2 inches
of water in the basement.  Fortunately only one box got wet (a non-LEGO
cardboard box full of LEGO parts).  But in the cleanup, all my LEGO
boxes got moved around, and I am having a hard time finding things.  So
anyone waiting on me for LEGO parts, please bear with me, it will take a
little longer.

Rob - your LEGO Architectural Postcards were high and dry (I kept them
upstairs).

Thanks,
Gary Istok