 General / 18116
18115  |  18117
Subject:
The LEGO Flood.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 15:13:00 GMT

Recently we had 3 inches of rain in metro Detroit.  And I had 2 inches
of water in the basement.  Fortunately only one box got wet (a non-LEGO
cardboard box full of LEGO parts).  But in the cleanup, all my LEGO
boxes got moved around, and I am having a hard time finding things.  So
anyone waiting on me for LEGO parts, please bear with me, it will take a
little longer.

Rob - your LEGO Architectural Postcards were high and dry (I kept them
upstairs).

Thanks,
Gary Istok