 General / 18153
18152  |  18154
Subject:
Cool Studio light!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 10 May 2000 14:46:02 GMT

I like the way they used a Dk. Gray SW engine for a studio light.  However,
I REALLY hope they mine other films of Spielberg other than Jurassic Park.
With all the hoopla over TLG's non-violence policy, this set is totally
geared toward destruction of highrises and the psuedo-mastication of
innocent minifigs.  Oh, the humanity!

. . . or perhaps I should say;  "Oh, the ABS!"

Dave

Alan Gerber <foofoogood@hotmail.com.die_evil_unsolicited_e-mail> wrote in
message news:FuBE54.Mxn@lugnet.com...
First, for those that haven't yet seen it, here are pictures of the big • set:
http://www.lego.com/studios/shots.asp .  Look at those pieces... • earthquake
plate... supports for spotlights... lots of green slopes... and some odd • yellow
plate that a cord goes in... and something designed to make the buildings
collapse(new?)!  And according to something in the media section, movement
sticks to make the figs look like they're moving on their own.
Alan