 General / 18102

Subject:
Lego and Speilberg?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:06:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I heard this on the radio this morning on the way into work (wfnx 101.7,
Boston):

Lego is teaming up with Stephen Speilberg to create a "Lego Movie Creator" that
will allow (ahem) "kids" to create movies.  The camera will hook up to your
computer, and has Lego studs to facilitate building a stand for it out of Lego.
It will also come with enough Lego to build props (the announcers said
specifically "fire engines and houses").

Price?  Around $180.

According to the announcers, Lego will be officially announcing this later
today.

The only other info they had was that Speilberg's profits were going to
charity.

eric

Re: Lego and Speilberg?