 General / 18198
18197  |  18199
Subject:
What set(s) did this yellow tailfin come in?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 12 May 2000 03:40:54 GMT

Subject line almost says it all.  I picked up a grab bag of LEGO pieces at a
thrift store a couple of months ago, and still can't figure out what set or
sets this piece came from.  It's a yellow, rounded tailfin as seen here:

http://www.stat.umn.edu/~wiggenhorn/piece.jpg

Thanks in advance to whomever can satisfy my curiosity!

-Christopher