 General / 18078
Re: Languages of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 15:52:58 GMT

Shiri Dori <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Fu7880.44u@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
What are the others?

I don't know total numbers, but I've seen (and have in my possession)
catalogs in hebrew. No idea books
or instructions that I know of, though; and the catalogs might be • translated
by the store (named "Han
toys") and not by TLC.

Also, where should I be posting questions of the nature?

I dunno... maybe .publish?

-Shiri

I would love to see a scan of a Lego catalogue in Hebrew.    Your catalogues
are most likely in Israel now?  If you and your family go home for the
summer, would you consider scanning one or bringing one back with you this
fall to scan.   All of us at my house would enjoy seeing a catalogue in
Hebrew.
thanks,
sheree