 General / 18083
Re: Languages of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 16:45:20 GMT

Sheree Rosenkrantz wrote:

I would love to see a scan of a Lego catalogue in Hebrew.    Your catalogues
are most likely in Israel now?  If you and your family go home for the
summer, would you consider scanning one or bringing one back with you this
fall to scan.   All of us at my house would enjoy seeing a catalogue in
Hebrew.

Jenn and I scanned a catalog (I think the same one shiri is referring to) recently...
At least I think we did.  So it's either uploaded to brickshelf or on our home comp.
I'll look for it tonight and see if I can upload it to my site as well.

:)

Dan