 General / 18041
Re: Languages of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 16:52:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
What are the others?

I don't know total numbers, but I've seen (and have in my possession)
catalogs in hebrew. No idea books
or instructions that I know of, though; and the catalogs might be translated
by the store (named "Han
toys") and not by TLC.

Also, where should I be posting questions of the nature?

I dunno... maybe .publish?

-Shiri