 General / 18067
Re: Languages of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 8 Apr 2000 09:39:08 GMT

sheree rosenkrantz wrote:

Does anyone know how many languages Lego has published  at least one item
in?  All I know is that in the inside cover of  Idea Book  #260  the intro
is given in 13 languages.  Portugeuse, Dutch, Italian, Greek, English,
Chinese, Japanese, French, Swedish, German, Danish, Finnish, and Spanish.
I think I have seen Arabic in some catalogues, so that would make  14...
What are the others?
Also, where should I be posting questions of the nature?

tia
sheree

Add Turkish catalogs (published since 1984 or 1985) to the list. They
are originally from TLC itself, since they always have a "Turkish as a
second language" type of style. The usual warning messages on the boxes
are started to be seen in Turkish too.

Selçuk