 General / 18068
18067  |  18069
Subject:
FOTM - Black Seas Barracuda & Carribeian(SP?) Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 13:13:25 GMT

To All,

    I was getting my fiancée's stuff together, I had to move her from Ferris
State University (She passed, yeah!) to Flint, Michigan, and to get ready
for her to move in, and she mentioned she might have some LEGO ships. So, in
my EVIL LEGO assimilation mode, I went out with her to the storage barn her
dad has, and Lynn, her dad, and I , went up to look, and sure enough, we
found the Black Seas Barracuda and the Caribbean (SP?)  Clipper, all looking
brand new, with all the parts, and figures and everything. Wow! It looks
like we will have some good mantle pieces for our place after all! I am not
much into Pirates, but these are just to good not to mention! : )

Oh, they were up there for 7 years, and they are perfectly intact, with no
warping or anything, and that barn gets to around 120 degrees or so in the
summer, and whatever temperature it gets down to in the winter. A good
indication for all of you worried about storage.

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com