 General / 18038
18037  |  18039
Subject:
Languages of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 7 May 2000 16:25:01 GMT

Does anyone know how many languages Lego has published  at least one item
in?  All I know is that in the inside cover of  Idea Book  #260  the intro
is given in 13 languages.  Portugeuse, Dutch, Italian, Greek, English,
Chinese, Japanese, French, Swedish, German, Danish, Finnish, and Spanish.
I think I have seen Arabic in some catalogues, so that would make  14...
What are the others?
Also, where should I be posting questions of the nature?

tia
sheree