 General / 18103
Re: Languages of Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:07:40 GMT

In lugnet.general, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.general, Sheree Rosenkrantz writes:
I would love to see a scan of a Lego catalogue in Hebrew.    Your catalogues
are most likely in Israel now?  If you and your family go home for the
summer, would you consider scanning one or bringing one back with you this
fall to scan.   All of us at my house would enjoy seeing a catalogue in
Hebrew.

Actually, I have one of my catalogs here with me... but my scanner is part of
an officejet, so it only scans individual pages (which means I'd have to rip
it up to scan it :-/ ). Dan mentioned, I think, that he has the catalog as
well... so if he puts on the scans, I'll pass. :-)

-Shiri

Hi Shiri,
When I have needed to scan catalogs or instructions ... I take the staples out
of the center, scan the separate pages, and then reinsert the staples...
Just a way I found that works
John
  P.s. Love the work you and the others are doing in Castle: ). Lots of good
creative energy !