 General / 18104
18103  |  18105
Subject:
lego Direct & Brad Justus?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 9 May 2000 12:22:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi all,

   Something just struck me today.  In the post on april 16ht by Mr. Justus,
stated that they (Lego representatives) will be communicating about once a
week or so via Lugnet.  Can someone point me to the posts made by such people
in the last couple of weeks?  Also Mr. Justus commented on how many replys he
had gotten with his previous post.  I believe that he asked us (Lugnetters) to
not flood Lugnet.lego.direct with posts because the first wave was to much to
handle.  However, I have not found any evidence that since his last post, he
has bothered with lugnet.lego.direct.  Does he expect us to keep quiet about
such a huge topic?  What does he expect, if he doesn't check in every week or
so?  So far there are 124 messages in lugnet.lego.direct and it is still
growing.  Unless someone does check in every week or so, they will always have
a lot of messages to go through.

Just some random thoughts,
- Jim F.