 General / 18079
18078  |  18080
Subject:
Two vehicle sketches on brickshelf gallery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.town
Date:
Mon, 8 May 2000 16:22:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

I've put two hand-drawn instructions on brickshelf gallery.

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/Sketches

The first one is a Smart,a small citycar,that maybe american guys don't
know (I think it's not exported in USA)

You can see the original one on:

www.smart.com

and my model (in red) on the upper deck of my car rack wagon

www.brickshelf.com/gallery/gm/8w/train03.jpg

The second sketch shows an italian small 3 wheeler lorry, Ape (it means
"bee") by Piaggio,that is very popular in Italy ,expecially in small
towns ,and is still produced after 50 (!) years.

I hope the instructions are clear enough.

Bye
Gianluca