 General / 14861
Re: www.legodirect.com <--- whats going on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:38:14 GMT

Tony Kilaras wrote:
I think it's outrageous that TLG isn't funding LUGnet.

There's merit to your suggestion.

But I think there's a faction who would say that it's a good thing that
TLC isn't funding it, as that helps keep LUGnet BY fans and FOR fans...
They'd say we can get the corporate line on lego.com (the corporate line
being that if you don't have shockwave, TLC doesn't care much about you,
I guess, but that's a different rant.)

So after I asked about how to help Brad deliver on what he promised,
there was a deafening silence from Brad and his vast army of helpers. I
don't want to set off any speculation wars but does anyone have any new
information to share?

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!