 General / 14860
14859  |  14861
Subject:
Dave's first auction Space, Technic, Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:10:01 GMT

Greetings all,

This will be my only post here.  All updates will go to
lugnet.market.auction.  I haven't done a big auction like this before so
forgive me if I screw anything up in the process.  Those of you who have
experience with this please let me know if there's anything I'm missing or
if my prices are off.

Rules.  Well, I'm keeping them as simple as I can so I don't have to
remember too much!

1.  Bid in $1 increments (excepting the Space wheels, on those bid in 1 cent
increments)
2.  Shipping will be extra.
3.  Winnings will be shipped upon receipt of payment.
4.  It may take some time for me to find the appopriate shipping vessel, so
bear with me.
5.  Enjoy!

SETS:

#6876 Blacktron I Alienator - No instructions, no box.  Set is complete and
all pieces are in very good condition.

$15 open

#8412 Technic Nighthawk - Instructions in Good condition.  Binding has a
strong fold and there is some wear around the edges.  All pages intact with
no stains or discoloration.  Set is 95% complete and all pieces are used but
overall in good condition.  Missing blue chair for cockpit and 14.5 cm dark
gray rod for rear propeller.

$20 open

#8880 Super Car - MISB, box is near mint, even have it in a shipping box
ready to go.

$100 open

BASEPLATES:

Blue & white raised baseplate from #6983 Ice Station Odyssey - Used, some
blue paint worn off the edges.

$5 open

Four mint condition but dusty ¼ crater baseplates from #6195 Neptune
Discovery Lab.
-I'd like to trade these four plates for three of the kind used in #6199
Hydro Crystalation
-Station.

$20 open (or trade for aforementioned other baseplates)

Six good condition but slightly dusty Aquazone crater plates.  Unlike the
old Space ones, these plates have studs in the two craters so you can build
on them.

$25 open

WHEELS:

Four Technic wheels size 43.2x28 S (from #8226 Mud Masher)

$10 open

For the two types below, bid on whatever amount you'd like.  Price is 10
cents a pair.
Sixty-Six Black Space wheels (the ones in #6852)
Fifty-Nine White Space wheels (the ones in #6898)

BOXES ONLY:

#6925 Interplanetary Rover - corners are dog-eared, one side slightly
crushed, some glue left on top from price tag.  No sunfading and colors are
bright.

$5 open

#6986 Mission Commander - has moderate to heavy shelfwear, creases, and
dog-eared corners.  Rips have been carefully mended with Scotch tape.  Both
seals removed with little surface damage.  However, no sunfading and all box
photos are unobscured by scratches or other marks.

$10 open

#6895 SPY TRAK-1 - has moderate shelfwear around the edges, box photos very
clean, creases at the corners, one seal lifted off all the printing
underneath it.

$5 open

#6984 Galactic Mediator - some shelfwear and a few creases, otherwise in
very good condition.

$10 open

#6897 Rebel Hunter - some minor shelfwear, one corner has a crease/rip,
"complete" written in black ballpoint on lower left front cover.

$3 open

#6347 Monorail Accessory Track - edges have some minor dings and shelfwear,
both seals removed with some damage.  Still has price tag on bottom.

$5 open

--
"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of
life."  -Federico Fellini