 General / 14868
Re: Dave's first auction Space, Technic, Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 04:08:50 GMT

On Sun, 13 Feb 2000 02:10:01 GMT, "David Simmons"
<alienbuz@concentric.net> wrote:

Greetings all,

This will be my only post here.  All updates will go to
lugnet.market.auction.  I haven't done a big auction like this before so
forgive me if I screw anything up in the process.  Those of you who have

The main thing you screwed up was posting this in lugnet.general.

Don't post auction announcements in any group other than
lugnet.market.auction.

"It is a condition of your use of the
   discussion groups that you do not:

11. Post auction announcements, updates, or listings in discussion
       groups which do not explicitly welcome their presence."

If you haven't read the Terms of Use, go here:

http://www.lugnet.com/admin/terms/

Then go here:

http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/

lugnet.market.auction– Auction announcements, updates, listings, and
analysis; NOTE: this group is the ONLY group where auction
announcements or updates are appropriate

--
The parts you want and nothing else?