 Off-Topic / Fun / 4436
Re: Dave's first auction Space, Technic, Baseplates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:45:15 GMT

Mike Stanley wrote:
In lugnet.general, Colin Gutierrez writes:
The main thing you screwed up was posting this in lugnet.general.
      Ha ha ha!  Mike, you crack me up.  I love your directness.
Dave, don't take it personally.  That just hit me funny.  :]
Funny how? Funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? What do you
mean funny? Funny how? How am I funny?

For me, "funny" as in "unexpected".  Going from the theory that humor is
simply an interrupted defense mechanism, you're a riot!  :-,  I get a chuckle
from your directness from time to time, 'cause I know you're basically a nice
guy, and you speak your mind very easily.  That's a skill that more people
(including myself) should have, IMO.

Cheers,
- jsproat

debug(this);