 General / 14854
Re: www.legodirect.com <--- whats going on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 01:55:33 GMT

Further, I would advocate strongly that you NOT cancel the registration but
instead pay the invoice. If you guys are tight, take it out of my AucZILLA
account (merely as a love offering with no implication that I am seeking
ownership of the domain). But get the domain secured till TLC comes to • their
senses.

What happened with legopolis strikes me as outrageous.

Typical bureacrat corporation stuff here. Really , if you want to talk about
outrageous, I think it's outrageous that TLG isn't funding LUGnet.