 General / 14794
Re: www.legodirect.com <--- whats going on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:43:31 GMT

"JS" == Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> writes:

JS> In lugnet.general, Santosh Bhat writes:

Every now and then i've been checking the above URL, earlier this week
there was actually a result. Sadly not the one i wanted.

JS> Ooohh!!  a Cyber Squatter!  I guess its time for Lego to break out
JS> the Lawyers!

Interestingly enough, the legodirect.com domain appears to have been
registered by Rich Design & Illustration. No bells ringing yet? The
administrative and billing contacts are one Suzanne D. Rich...

Regards,

Johannes.
--
<insert funny quote here>

Virtually researching virtual behaviour in a virtual world.