 General / 14843
Re: www.legodirect.com <--- whats going on?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 12 Feb 2000 09:03:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Johannes Keukelaar writes:
"JS" == Jeff Stembel <aulddragon@wamalug.org> writes:

JS> In lugnet.general, Santosh Bhat writes:

Every now and then i've been checking the above URL, earlier this week
there was actually a result. Sadly not the one i wanted.

JS> Ooohh!!  a Cyber Squatter!  I guess its time for Lego to break out
JS> the Lawyers!

Interestingly enough, the legodirect.com domain appears to have been
registered by Rich Design & Illustration. No bells ringing yet? The
administrative and billing contacts are one Suzanne D. Rich...

This is funny.  I was just browsing eBay and came upon this link:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=257836119

This one is even better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=256317809