 General / 14127
Re: SNOW (was funny ebay auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:52:02 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388D5E71.B5155741@pilot.msu.edu>...
I'd also prefer if we would "naught" get snow today; they're
predicting 6-10 inches for central New Jersey.  I left MI to get AWAY from
this!

Heh, I see your 6-10 inches and bid 12-20...

I won't be going far from the house for a few days. I heard they won't be
plowing my apartment complex until Thursday or Friday, and since my
apartment is at the bottom of a steep hill...

follow-ups to lugnet.off-topic.fun

Frank