 General / 14087
Re: funny ebay auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 01:05:09 GMT

Julie Krenz wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=228495214
The closing price of $1.50 for 16 black 1x2s & $3.50 shipping is not the funny
part of the auction I'm referring to. Click on "not" in the auction and see
where it takes you.
Julie

It depends on what the definition of "not" is. ;)

Scott S.
Scott E. Sanburn-> ssanburn@cleanweb.net
Systems Administrator-Affiliated Engineers -> http://www.aeieng.com
Home Page -> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html