 General / 14092
Re: funny ebay auction
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 02:44:41 GMT

Julie Krenz wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=228495214
The closing price of $1.50 for 16 black 1x2s & $3.50 shipping
is not the funny

c /not the funny/not the funniest/ as it's certainly ridiculous to pay
over 5 bucks for that many 1x2s (after you factor in the cost of a stamp
to mail your check)...

part of the auction I'm referring to. Click on "not" in the auction and see
where it takes you.
Julie

That IS amusing, though.

--