 Off-Topic / Fun / 4170
Re: SNOW (was funny ebay auction)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 22:04:34 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
James Brown wrote:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, James Powell writes:
In lugnet.general, Frank Filz writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote in message <388D5E71.B5155741@pilot.msu.edu>...
I'd also prefer if we would "naught" get snow today; they're
predicting 6-10 inches for central New Jersey.  I left MI to get AWAY
from this!

Heh, I see your 6-10 inches and bid 12-20...

Hehehe..I bid 0" (not quite true, but close enough...we have very little
snow here...in scenic St John's.  It's been quite windy a few days
though...like really really windy :)

We've got our standard half a foot or so here in Edmonton... my friend from
Winnipeg is grumbling that it doesn't feel like winter yet. ;)

He's lying.  In Winterpeg, that's *summer*.

Yup, I know.  She was wondering how we could possibly call (and I quote) "a
mere -20" cold, and claimed that if she could see over the snowbanks, winter
wasn't there yet.

Winterpegians are twisted, evil things. ;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/