 General / 13998
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 04:00:23 GMT

Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in
yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the shops).

Probably not recent enough but there are two in 6552 Rocky River Retreat.

Will

Visit the Lego Beach Fire and Rescue Service
http://www.crosswinds.net/~hokie