 General / 13970
Re: Which recent sets contain yellow Classic 1x2x2 windows?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 18:47:49 GMT

Jon, when parts packs (or service packs) first became available in the late
70's or early 80's one of the first items was a "Police" parts pack containing
3 yellow windows like you just described.  Of course this doesn't help you
since it was dropped nearly 20 years ago!  If you can live with 1x2x2 RED
windows, then Pitsco/Lego Dacta has a window bulk set (about 250 windows)
which contains these windows (maybe as many as 30, more or less).  Use the
Lugnet link to get a free catalog.  Good luck! Daniel

In lugnet.general, Jonathan Reynolds writes:
Does anybody know which recent sets include the 1x2x2 classic window in
yellow? (by recent I mean something that can still be found in the shops).

I need this part (or something similar) to replicate cab windows on the ends
of locomotives - these are usually painted yellow in th UK for high vis.

Thanks,

Jon